LEFOPS is a registered service provider in Ethiopia under License No 05/1/1101497 and operating in educational, social and professional development.
Since 2005, LEFOPS has helped thousands of students achieve their educational goals by offering an effective and personalized advising and placement service to great schools throughout the world. We offer specialized counseling and guidance to prospective students on their area of study in line with their strengths and identify a university that is best suited to their career choices with reasonable costs.
In addition to our main business area we provide exam preparation, parenting, tutorial services, tournaments, social, educational and professional forums, seminars and workshops for the community.
To provide an opportunity for African students to acquire international education and skills hence transforming the African continent.
To become the leading education consultants in Africa and the world at large
- Customer service
- Commitment to Quality
- Empowerment and accountability
- Intelligent risk-taking
- Integrity and Honesty
- To provide professional guidance to our clients who want to study abroad.
- To help African students and parents to access the right accredited and recognized institutions abroad.
- To offer a broad spectrum of services that meet the local, national and international requirements in education geared to accelerated growth at significant cost reductions.
- To help students realize their dream of pursuing higher education and gain the benefits from studying in developed countries abroad.
MembershipMembers of ICEF (ICEF No.1517)
ITAC certificate # 0349